Intensive Care Departmen. Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital. Badalona. Barcelona. Spain.
• Degree in Medicine and Surgery in 1992, Vall d’Hebron Teaching Unit in Barcelona.
• Specialist in Intensive Care Medicine in 1997, Intensive Care Medicine Service, Germans Trias i Pujol Hospital in Badalona.
• Doctor of Medicine and Surgery: Title of the Doctoral Thesis "Prognostic value of indocyanine green in postoperative heart surgery", read on March 12, 2008, with excellent results Cum Laude.
• Clinical Associate at the UAB of the Department of Medicine and Undergraduate Professor of 6th Medicine in the subjects: “Emergency Medicine” (code 29123) and “Clinical Practice” (code 26800).
• Director and coordinator of the continuing education course "Updates in Intensive Care Medicine" from 2012 to the present. File No: 09/015259-MD. Accredited by the Catalan Council for the Continuing Education of the Health Professions (CCFCPS) with 6.2 credits.
• Founder, Director and Coordinator of the continuous training course in Continuous Purification Techniques, "BadaFiltre" from 2008 to the present. Accredited by the Catalan Council for the Continuing Education of the Health Professions (CCFCPS) with 4.2 credits in 2020.
CURRENT CARE ACTIVITY:
• Staff in the Intensive Care Department in the Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital in Badalona, dated 9 June 2009.
RESEARCH in COVID-19 area and micronutrients:
- Finished, in press. "Zinc and vitamin A low levels are associated with an increased rate for intubation and ICU admissions in patients with COVID-19. An observational study."
- Ongoing in outpatients: "Efficacy of micronutrient dietary supplementation in reducing hospital admissions for COVID19: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial".
- Inpatients future proposal trial: "Efficacy of micronutrient supplementation in reducing ICU admissions for COVID19: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial."